EvilGamer Forums  

Go Back   EvilGamer Forums > EverQuest > Abilities and Tactics
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Abilities and Tactics A place to discuss SK abilities such as Spells, AA's, and Melee as well as how to best use them.

Old 04-26-2011, 12:48 PM   #1
Klotar
Forum told me to set a custom title so I did

Rep Power: 426 Klotar is a golden godKlotar is a golden godKlotar is a golden godKlotar is a golden godKlotar is a golden godKlotar is a golden godKlotar is a golden godKlotar is a golden godKlotar is a golden godKlotar is a golden godKlotar is a golden god
Send a message via ICQ to Klotar Send a message via MSN to Klotar Send a message via Yahoo to Klotar
Default Trophy Tribute - How Does It Work?

I did a search for 'trophy tribute', 'trophy benefit', along with a google search but didn't come up with much.

I have 10ish trophies from HoT missions, and figured it was time to make use of them. I placed them in my house (just put them on the floor), and I am able to see what each trophy can do but can't figure out how to activate them.

After unsuccessfully seeing how to do anything with the placed trophies while still in my house, I next origin'd to my hometown to visit the tribute master.

Maybe it's a UI issue, but I have 3 tabs on my tribute UI -- I think it's the default UI window but am not sure atm. One tab is the main (default) tribute stuff that's always been there, the second tab is the guild tribute opt in/out tab, and the third tab seems to be trophy related. However, there is nothing in that third tab to select or upgrade/downgrade.

I feel a bit silly, but what do I need to do to get trophy benefits to show up in the third tab...?

Thanks in advance.
Old 04-26-2011, 12:58 PM   #2
Krand

EQ button - real estate - trophies
Krand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 01:52 PM   #3
Klotar

Rep Power: 426 Klotar is a golden godKlotar is a golden godKlotar is a golden godKlotar is a golden godKlotar is a golden godKlotar is a golden godKlotar is a golden godKlotar is a golden godKlotar is a golden godKlotar is a golden godKlotar is a golden god
Send a message via ICQ to Klotar Send a message via MSN to Klotar Send a message via Yahoo to Klotar

Ugh, that simple?

Thanks!

I have to look at that EQ Button more -- last time I had a similar how-to question about how to get more hotkey banks, someone clued me in that the hotkey banks were there too.
Klotar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 09:30 AM   #4
Umbraeques
Quando omni flunkus maratati

Rep Power: 527 Umbraeques is a golden godUmbraeques is a golden godUmbraeques is a golden godUmbraeques is a golden godUmbraeques is a golden godUmbraeques is a golden godUmbraeques is a golden godUmbraeques is a golden godUmbraeques is a golden godUmbraeques is a golden godUmbraeques is a golden god
Send a message via ICQ to Umbraeques Send a message via Yahoo to Umbraeques

Also, on your inventory is a 'Plot Items' button. In there, is your house items and such with a button for Trophies at the top of that window.

We have plenty of youth. What we need is a fountain of smart.
Umbraeques is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 10:06 AM   #5
Klotar

Thanks for that tip too. I must say being able to administer trophy tribute while not in the housing zones, nor in your home town, is pretty cool.
Klotar is offline   Reply With Quote