EvilGamer Forums  

Go Back   EvilGamer Forums > EverQuest > Hunting Grounds
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Hunting Grounds Post your questions about what, where, and how to kill here.

Old 10-28-2010, 01:41 PM   #1
Drakang
Stupid enough to accept a Guild lead tag

Rep Power: 288 Drakang is a BloodreaverDrakang is a BloodreaverDrakang is a BloodreaverDrakang is a BloodreaverDrakang is a BloodreaverDrakang is a BloodreaverDrakang is a BloodreaverDrakang is a BloodreaverDrakang is a BloodreaverDrakang is a BloodreaverDrakang is a Bloodreaver
Default Swarming at level 90

Was gone on vacation for a week and work has been sucking so still working my way up to level 90.

Just curious if anybody that has made it has found a good zone to swarm in that they would be willing to share. Have gone back to loping and a few other places but xp is starting to drop off. Planning to try out HOS and Beza and Zeka.

The power of hate conquers all.
Drakang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 02:43 PM   #2
ziild
Elder Member

Rep Power: 0 ziild Sheitan's discipleziild Sheitan's discipleziild Sheitan's discipleziild Sheitan's discipleziild Sheitan's discipleziild Sheitan's discipleziild Sheitan's discipleziild Sheitan's discipleziild Sheitan's disciple

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakang View Post
Was gone on vacation for a week and work has been sucking so still working my way up to level 90.

Just curious if anybody that has made it has found a good zone to swarm in that they would be willing to share. Have gone back to loping and a few other places but xp is starting to drop off. Planning to try out HOS and Beza and Zeka.
SoD library?

They should make Tosk next hotzone.
ziild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 02:45 PM   #3
Excito

Rep Power: 221 Excito is an evil Shadow KnightExcito is an evil Shadow KnightExcito is an evil Shadow KnightExcito is an evil Shadow KnightExcito is an evil Shadow Knight
Default 88

I am still 88, I was able to get 13 aa in a lesson run in thal.
Excito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 05:06 PM   #4
dethvegi1

Rep Power: 203 dethvegi1 is a Reaverdethvegi1 is a Reaverdethvegi1 is a Reaverdethvegi1 is a Reaverdethvegi1 is a Reaverdethvegi1 is a Reaverdethvegi1 is a Reaverdethvegi1 is a Reaverdethvegi1 is a Reaverdethvegi1 is a Reaverdethvegi1 is a Reaver

Mech Guardian is still decent. Swarmed most of 89-90 there, start at level 4 and worked my way down. Can clear alot before you get repops if you are quick enough. Then just click your expediator back to the top, rinse and repeat.
dethvegi1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 05:11 PM   #5
Massis
I need to set a custom title

Rep Power: 194 Massis is a RevenantMassis is a RevenantMassis is a RevenantMassis is a RevenantMassis is a RevenantMassis is a RevenantMassis is a RevenantMassis is a RevenantMassis is a RevenantMassis is a RevenantMassis is a Revenant

I was trying it in Beza but for reg exp only. I didnt have lesson burning but I was able to get 1% of reg exp (at lvl 87) per 4 mobs. They hit a bit hard for my gimp but it works when you want to be extremely lazy.
Massis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 09:13 AM   #6
Razza
Established Member

Rep Power: 222 Razza is an evil Shadow KnightRazza is an evil Shadow KnightRazza is an evil Shadow KnightRazza is an evil Shadow KnightRazza is an evil Shadow KnightRazza is an evil Shadow Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by dethvegi1 View Post
Mech Guardian is still decent. Swarmed most of 89-90 there, start at level 4 and worked my way down. Can clear alot before you get repops if you are quick enough. Then just click your expediator back to the top, rinse and repeat.
This. The few times I done LoD burns since hitting 90 I've made between 25 and 35 AAs.

New zerker main
Razza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 09:22 AM   #7
dethvegi1

Rep Power: 203 dethvegi1 is a Reaverdethvegi1 is a Reaverdethvegi1 is a Reaverdethvegi1 is a Reaverdethvegi1 is a Reaverdethvegi1 is a Reaverdethvegi1 is a Reaverdethvegi1 is a Reaverdethvegi1 is a Reaverdethvegi1 is a Reaverdethvegi1 is a Reaver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razza View Post
This. The few times I done LoD burns since hitting 90 I've made between 25 and 35 AAs.
Friends laugh at me because i go to that zone once a day. But they don't realize that i average between 22-28 aa in 30 min depending how aggressive i am at pulls. Not many zones you have the ability to do that with.
Old 10-31-2010, 11:24 AM   #8
Giggant

Rep Power: 0 Giggant is an accomplished Shadow KnightGiggant is an accomplished Shadow KnightGiggant is an accomplished Shadow KnightGiggant is an accomplished Shadow KnightGiggant is an accomplished Shadow KnightGiggant is an accomplished Shadow KnightGiggant is an accomplished Shadow KnightGiggant is an accomplished Shadow KnightGiggant is an accomplished Shadow Knight

With 5k AC and 1700 AAs, Mech Guardian is a whole diff ballpark. At lvl 89 I get 1% exp per 4-5 mobs, so exp is good, however the mob are really destroying me hehe. definately worth it if you have the gear, but be careful =). After swaming Thal and Vald, this is really vastly more challenging.
Giggant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 05:34 PM   #9
Drakang
Stupid enough to accept a Guild lead tag

Rep Power: 288 Drakang is a BloodreaverDrakang is a BloodreaverDrakang is a BloodreaverDrakang is a BloodreaverDrakang is a BloodreaverDrakang is a BloodreaverDrakang is a BloodreaverDrakang is a BloodreaverDrakang is a BloodreaverDrakang is a BloodreaverDrakang is a Bloodreaver

Dont have bots to get the mech guardian mission. Will have to see who I can enlist to try it.

The power of hate conquers all.
Drakang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 05:56 PM   #10
dethvegi1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakang View Post
Dont have bots to get the mech guardian mission. Will have to see who I can enlist to try it.
1 other person + a merc is sufficient to start the mission. I normally just ask an afk guildmate to group with me so i can grab the task, pop my merc and gtg.