EvilGamer Forums  

Go Back   EvilGamer Forums > EverQuest > Dirty Deeds
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Dirty Deeds Shadow Knight/EverQuest quest discussion forum.

Old 12-10-2005, 03:58 PM   #1
Brael
Suffering from Brael inadequacies

Rep Power: 1591 Brael is a golden godBrael is a golden godBrael is a golden godBrael is a golden godBrael is a golden godBrael is a golden godBrael is a golden godBrael is a golden godBrael is a golden godBrael is a golden godBrael is a golden god
Send a message via ICQ to Brael Send a message via AIM to Brael
Default Complete Khukri Walkthrough by Zobek

Credit for this goes to Zobek (Originally posted 05-06-2002)

Crusader's Test of the Pawn
This is the first shadowknight test.
Who Starts: Lord Gikzic
Go to Lord Gikzic behind Arch Duke Xog after you turn in your note and follow his [text] and he will hand you a Sarnak Head Pack, and ask you to fill it with four Sarnak Heads (Dropped by Sarnak Hatchlings in the Lake of Ill Omen) and return it with your khukri of the pawn to acquire the Knave's Khukri
Map: http://www.eqatlas.com/kunark/lakeofillomenmap.html

If you do not see any Hatchlings, kill everything in sight, especially goblins. Goblins kill sarnak mobs. I believe it took me 6 Hatchlings to get 4 brains.

If you acccidentally destroyed your newbie kukhri, you can make a new shadowknight and turn in your note to get your khukri of the pawn. Turn in this khukri by itself and Lord Gikzic will tell you he needs more items. Then quickly log in with your real shadowknight and turn in the other pieces of the quest, and he will hand you the Knave's Khukri.

Knave's Khukri
LORE ITEM NO DROP
Damage: 5
Delay: 26
Ratio: 5.2 Below Average
Weight: 5.5
Weapon Skill: One Hand Slash

Crusader's Test of Pain
This is the second shadowknight test.
Who Starts: Lord Gikzic
After completing the test of the Pawn, You have to ask Lord Gikzic "What greater concern?" This is the tome "The Origins of Pain" that was stolen by froglok raiders.
You are given one page (lore no drop) of the tome and told to collect the other 9 pages and the binder from the raiders.

Map: http://www.eqatlas.com/kunark/swampofnohopemap.html

Froglok Raiders, which spawn near the Iksar Bandit Camp in the Swamp of No Hope.
Drop:
1 Binder (10 slot container)
1 Page (not lore)
8 Lore pages
Given:
1 Lore No Drop Page

The raiders are around level 9 and wander quite a ways. The boundries that I believe apply to their pathing:
~South: Waterline to the south of the bandit camp
~East: Waterline to the East of the bandit camp. This is a slant that goes North East in direction. There is a spawn location along the water in this direction.
~North: Half-way between the camp and the beginnings of the zone tunnel to FoB.
~West: The stone path that leads to Cabilis
Every raider I saw was at this location within the above areas. Time of day seemed not to matter.
Beware as leve 20-26 froglok mobs wander through as well.

You then combine the pages in the binder and return the resulting tome and your knave's khukri to Gikzic and you will get a Squire's Khukri.

Squire's Khukri
LORE ITEM NO DROP
Damage: 6
Delay: 25
Ratio: 4.166 Average

Crusader's Test of Suffering
This is the third shadowknight test.
Who Starts: Lord Korzin
Ask him "What is a skull of torture?"
He will tell you that the skull is an artifact of Cazic-Thule which was stolen and now is hidden somewhere in the Tower of Kurn.

He is refering to "A Glowing Skull", which can be found on the second floor basement of Kurn's Tower. Others have reported getting the skull on the upper floors, but I only remember seeing a Brittle Skull, which is used in a Iksar Necro spell quest I believe.

Map of Main Floor/Entry: http://www.eqatlas.com/kunark/kurnsuppermap.html

Map of lower level: http://www.eqatlas.com/kunark/kurnslowermap.html

The Second Floor Basement is beyond the door at the bottom of the steps leading down. I got my skull off a Greater Icebone Skeleton. I was there for several hours, but you may get lucky. These mobs are 15-18 and gang up.

Return the Glowing Skull and the Squire's Khukri and you'll receive a Knight's Khukri.

Knight's Khukri
LORE ITEM NO DROP
Delay: 24
INT: +3
Ratio: 4 Average

Crusader's Test of the Zealot
This is the fourth shadowknight test.
Who Starts: Lord Qyzar
Hail him and he asks for the year of the birth and the name of the farther.
Say "The year is 371 ag and the name of our father is Rile"
(This information comes from the Greenmist conversation with the Arch Lord Xor).
He tells you that he has a task and will reward you with a Zealot's Khukri.
If you ask "What Zealot's Khukri?",
He tells you that he has dispatched a Knight named Grizzle to seek out the Kromdul fortress named Chalp. He was to secretly map chalp and return with a chalp diagram. In order to receive the Zelot's Khukri, you must rescue Lord Grizzle from Chalp and return the Chalp Diagram.

Head to Warsilks Woods.

Map: http://www.eqatlas.com/kunark/warslikswoodsmap.html
Locations: 13: “an iksar knight”, 12 “forrest giant sapling”, Near “A” (Bottle)

Go to the path that leads into the woods. On your left side near a building you should see “an iksar knight” sitting on the ground. If not, petition to see if the knight is under the world, he was when I tried to find him. He does wander, so you can try to have a druid track him or wait for him to return.

Ask him about the Chalp Diagram and he will say: “Great, Sent you to retrieve the Chalp diagram. I will give them to you but I want you to retrieve some spells I lost. They are misscribed and useless, but I yearn for their return none the less.”

Tell him you’ll get the spells he says: “Yea you go to Chalp and get the two misscribed spells which they grabbed from me. The third one, I threw in a river crossing by chalp. It was in a bottle and it probably drifted way down the river. Bring me all 3 and also a shovel and I will make it worth your while."

2 of the spells drop off the Forrest Giant Sapling (15th level-ish) inside the fort in Warsilks Woods. The Sapling is the only thing that spawns there and is on a 12 minute timer, I believe. Follow the path out of the city to the fort. From this location it is on the opposite side of the fort in the far left building. To the left of this building is an open area, but a 20+ giant wanders through there. Kill it quickly or you will get some adds. HT it when it goes to run if you must. The spells are lore so you will know if you get both. Took me 4 kills to get the 2 spells.

The 3rd spell is in the water at the far North-West end of the zone near the entrance to Dalnir. It looks like a small bag on the ground and is pretty deep under water. The /LOC is 4235, 4205

You can buy a shovel from Klok Dytar in East Cabilis near the Swamp zone on the “island” of merchants.

Bring the knight these items and he will give you the diagram.

You then turn in the Chalp Diagram and your Knight's Khukri to Lord Qyzar and get the Zealot's Khukri.

Zealot's Khukri
LORE ITEM NO DROP
Damage: 7
Delay: 25
INT: +3 Magic Resist: +3
Ratio: 3.571 Good
Weight: 5

Crusader's Test of Betrayal
This is the fifth shadowknight test.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BEGIN EDIT
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As of the 08/14/02 Patch (unofficial date):
1) The mob at the bottom of the tower no longer responds to "Hail, Goxnok", but does respond to "I will help apprehend the traitor" and gives the coin when you say "I am ready to depart". Note: The coin was "a coin" and not "a silver coin".

2) Tracker Azeal now runs out of the FV Outpost gates around 8 or 9 PM IN-GAME and runs to the rock at the /loc below.

3) When the "Hero" gets to the Drolvarg tunnel the Drachnid Spy doesn't show up right away as it did before, but does after a few minutes.

Editor's Note: I cannot verify any of the above 3 as I am past this part, but if you find differently, reply to the thread and post your experiences only.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
END EDIT
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here are the steps to complete the quest:
1. Speak to Lord Qyzar (2nd floor SK guild on balcony) ask him about a [matter of betrayal] he will mention the Hero Goxnok is investigating the issue, and you should meet him at once.

2. Enter the tower closest to where you and the lord are speaking (west, and either in front of you or to your right) and go to the bottom. At the bottom you will see that "an iksar crusader" has spawned.

3. Say "hail Goxnok" he will explain about the [traitor] and the [charasis tome]. Follow the ladder of chat until you say "I am ready to depart". He will then give u a SILVER COIN and tell you to meet him at the skinless outpost (which is in FV)

Map: http://www.eqatlas.com/kunark/firionaviemap.html
Locations: /LOC (approx neg 2550, neg 1550) , and “A” /LOC (approx /loc pos 560, neg 1760)

4. Get some Sow potions if possible and head to Firiona Vie; to (approx neg 2550, neg 1550), a large rock. You should find "tracker Azreal" sitting on the ground.

Beware: Drixies and Drolvargs and Pilgrims see through invis

5. Remove your invis and con the tracker from far away. If he cons "indifferent", then it's the Hero Goxnok in disquise.
DO NOT give him your coin if “goodies” are wandering nearby as they will attack.
Hand "tracker Azreal" the SILVER COIN" and it will say "Tracker Azreal begins to pull off his face... It is a disquise! AHA! You have made it! "I cannot see well in this disquise, but, I thought I smelled you. I have [news of the Charasis Tome]

Use your SoW potion immediately and head to the Drolvarg tunnel on the East zone wall, (approx /loc pos 560, neg 1760). You may need to FD a few times to lose possible Drixies or Drolvargs. Hero Goxnok will approach the tunnel from the right side of center, looking at it, and just out of agro range.

Jump to step 9.

This next part is for symantics sake if you want the full story…

6. Ask him "what news of the charasis tome" and he will then reply: "The Charasis Tome has been scribed and now another copy exists. The traitor obviously wants to keep a copy for himself. I am told you will deliver both copies to Lord Qyzar along with your Zealot Khukri and you shall be awarded that of a crusader. Let us rest for a minute, and then I shall show you the meeting place"

7. Here's where you must be sowed. You will follow Hero Goxnok straight through FV. (The original writer that submitted it to Kazams suggests this, I do not)

8. Eventually, he will stop and say: "Look!! there past the wolf people, near an ancient tunnel can be found the meeting place. I fear we may be too late. I thought I saw a shodow dash from the tunnels, but, I did not see any of the spider riders. We will see when we reach it. (follow him once again)

End the symantics part…

9. Now you will confront the "drachnid spy". Tag it and run it around the Drolvargs to the zone wall to fight it. The Drachnid spy will say "You shall not take the tome from me!! I shall snack upon your blood drained corpse. It casts like a typical spider (DS, stinging swarm, etc).
Loot: CHARASIS TOME.

11. Now tag the Hero like to did the Drachnid. Slay hero Goxnok (he will harm touch for 271).
Loot: CHARASIS TOME COPY

12. Go back to Lord Qyzar and hand in the 2 copies of the tome, and your Zealot Khukri, and you will own a CRUSADER KHUKRI.

Crusader's Khukri
LORE ITEM NO DROP
Damage: 8
INT: +3 Magic Resist: +3 Poison Resist: +3
Ratio: 3.25 Good
Weight: 4.5

Crusader's Test of the Hero
This is the sixth shadowknight test.
He asks you to retrieve the Visceral Dagger for him. Bring it back along with your Crusader’s Khukri for the hero's khukri.
The Visceral Dagger is completed in its entirety inside Dalnir.

Dalnir
It is best to travel invis in here as all mobs will agro no matter your level. I have yet to have a mob see through invis here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BEGIN EDIT
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Since the May 8th patch:
1) There are no longer any NON-AGRO nibblers or goos
2) Nibblers and Goos attack Coerced mobs (and reversed)
This means that where you were once "safe" avoiding goos and nibblers, IF you tag one of the above, you could also bring the 3 mobs from the adjoining rooms as the wandering Coerced agroed on your pull and it chain reacted.
Trains are now more involved, and chaotic.
Last I was in Dalnir (2 nights ago), the Coerced that you had not attacked would help you kill the goos and nibs, and then would turn and nuke you also.

This may change, or been a bug.

Editor's Note:
1) Mob agro has returned to what it was prior to the May 08 Patch as of 08/26/02.
2) The Undead Blacksmith will spawn and despawn on a 12-13 minute cycle, as does the Kly Imprecator #1 on floor 2.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
END EDIT
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All spawns are a 12 minute respawn timer.

General map link: http://www.eqatlas.com/kunark/dalnir.html
Print out the maps if you don’t already know your way around.

Kly Imprecator #1
Drop: Dagger Hilt.
Map: http://www.eqatlas.com/kunark/dalnir2map.html

Once in Dalnir, drop (can take up to 300 damage based on weight, so having a levitate spell on is a good idea) to the second floor. Head to location 2.

There are 3 mobs in this room, and one in an alcove just outside, plus a roamer.
The room itself has an alcove and this is where Kly Imprecator #1 spawns. He is a timed spawn. Every 12 minutes it will despawn and something will spawn, even the Kly Imprecator again.
Beware: Pull him out of the alcove or there is a chance he will jump into the ceiling and despawn immediately during combat.

The spawn to the immediate right as you enter spawns and despawns every 12 minutes also.

The far wall from the door is a static spawn.

Getting this one is easy and you will see this spawn an Imp a lot while doing this quest.

RUMOR: There can be only 1 Kly Imprecator up at a time

Drop (for up to 200 damage) down to the 3rd floor: http://www.eqatlas.com/kunark/dalnir3map.html
You start in location 7

Undead Blacksmith
Drop: Forge Hammer of Dalnir
Undead Blacksmith (location 9) is in a room with 2 Iksar Statues, and spawns behind them.
In this room is a wandering mob, have not seen a kly in this spot yet, and also 2 Kly of any random type directly in front of the U.Blacksmith. If you are lucky, they are followers (lower level warriors) and if unlucky they are evokers and invokers (wizard type mobs that nuke for up to 250).

Kly Imprecator #2
Location #3 on the map above.
Drops: Sharp Metal Shard
The Church:
There is 1 wandering mob of random type outside in the hallway that travels to the entry of the Church.
There are 5 random Kly in the pews and 1 on either side of the altar.
The PH is behind the table/altar.
At 43+ you can stand at the red and black tapestry and pull him single to you. As long as he (or the PH) doesn’t run you should be ok.
If the mobs on either side are Believers, they will heal the PH/Kly Imp even if they do not agro directly.

Kly Imprecator #3
Location #5 on the map above
Drop: Jagged Metal Shard
The Lab:
The room itself is small and has 2 Kly in it.
One is to the immediate left of the door, and the other is across from the doorway at the table, on the right side. The one at the table is the PH/Kly spawn point.

NOTE:
It is a good idea to check the rooms around the Lab to see if a Believer is in any of those locations. If so you will either need to take them out or figure out how to position the mob you are killing so they are out of healing range as they will heal through the walls.

Always Works Forge
Once you have the Hilt, Jagged and Sharp Shard and the Forge Hammer, head to location # 10 on the map above invis.
You can operate the forge invis, so Left click the forge and place the 4 items above into it and combine.
You will receive:

The Visceral Dagger
LORE ITEM MAGIC ITEM NO DROP
Delay: 21
Ratio: 3.5 Good
Int: +8
Weight: 2.0
Weapon Skill: Piercing
Classes: Necromancer Shadowknight
Races: All Races

Turn the Visceral Dagger and your Crusader’s Khukri in to Lord Qyzar.
Reward:

Hero's Khukri
LORE ITEM MAGIC ITEM (NOT NO DROP)
Damage: 10
Ratio: 2.6 Excellent
Str: +5 Wis: +5 Int: +5
Effect: Enduring Breath (triggered / 3 Charges)
Weight: 4.0

Crusader's Test of the Lord
This is the seventh shadowknight test.
Who Starts: Arch Duke Xog
PART I
First you must collect 6 scrolls. The scrolls are located in the following places:
I: Kaesora Temple in the field of bone - the "failed crypt raider"
Map: http://www.eqatlas.com/kunark/kaesora1map.html
Suggest a solid group of 40s
Raider is around level 30-32 and inside on the bottom floor of the Library.

Skeletal Warders are around level 30 and are Clerics, which make this very rough without a full group.

II: This scroll can be found in the City of Mist on a spectral courier
Map: http://www.eqatlas.com/kunark/cityofmistmap.html
Location: # 6: 3 spawn locations, kill everything you see as I don’t know the actual locations. 19 minute timer.
Suggest a solid group 35-42
III: same as II
IV: same as II

V: This scroll can be found in Castle Mistmore located near Lesser Faydark.

NOTE: Spawn Timers here are 22-26 minutes

It drops off the Dark Librarian, who is located to the right when you go through the double doors near the entrance to the castle. Head up the stairs there, and into the library. The PH/DL is on the upper level of this incredibly small room.

Fight on the right side of the room or you will get adds from the room to the Left.

Map: http://www.eqatlas.com/mistmooremap.html
Suggest: Travel in Day hours in-game. Group of 34-40.

VI: This scroll can also be found in Mistmoore. Rather than going right after you enter the double doors, head left, up some stairs. The hallway turns right. Take the 1st left to face a small hallway with a gargoyle on the end. Enter the room on the left and pass through that room and continue to the small bedroom which has a bed with red drapery on it. The ASSISTANT dark librarian spawns in front of the bed and drops the 6th scroll.

Map: Use above
Location: Directly across (East) from Location #19 in room near /LOC neg100, neg 100
Suggest: Travel in Day hours in-game. Group of 34-40.

PART II
Map: http://www.eqatlas.com/kunark/templeofdrogamap.html

Destination Map: http://www.eqatlas.com/kunark/templeofdroga2map.html
Suggest: Travel invis to jail cell with fallen door. Group of 40+ with Rogue and Druid.

After collecting the scrolls, you must see and free the imprisoned Argest.

Argest, the lost and imprisoned crusader is located in Droga's Temple, located at pos 3400, pos 2900 of the Frontier Mountains.

Before entering this dungeon, bring some shrink potions to get through the locked cell doors if "solo". *snicker*

Fall into the pit near the entrance (it is an illusionary floor). Follow the long cave staying along the RIGHT wall until you come to a small over-passing bridge.
Go under this bridge, turn left at end and stay LEFT after that until you get to the JAIL.
Penmaster
There is 1 spawn location for the Penmaster, which is at the fire when you come down the ramp to the jail. You will often see a Spider in his location, and it sees through invis, but not rogue hide/sneak.
Drop the Bone and Bone Necklace keys

Penkeeper
Penkeepers can spawn anyplace that a regular goblin currently is.
Drop the Stone and Bronze keys

Other goblins drop random copper, steel, etc. keys but are of no use. They may be to cell doors, but I didn’t try.

We held main camp in the inner jail inside the cell with the door laying on the ground. This room also has a secret wall directly opposite the single mob in this room.

We did this over 2 days for 6 hours each day.
Spawn timer is 19 minutes.
Day 1: We had 7-9 people, all 42+, 4 at least 51+. 2 druids, 1 cleric, 1 rogue, 46 SK(myself), 2 warriors, etc

Day 2: Our group was a 49+ Druid, 42 Monk, 42 Rogue, 51 Rogue, and myself 46 SK. Once broken, we were able to keep the spawns under control easily.
I recommend taking in a Rogue for the locks and a Druid for tracking.
Keys:
* bone key
* bone necklace key (rare)
* stone key
You only need the above 3 to give to “an enslaved iksar”

* bronze key
This key is for the doors (I believe, I never used it)

Once you have the 3 keys, head to the inner jail area if not already there.
From the entry, on the right-hand side is a cage with 2 iksar in it. If the left one is a crazed iksar prisoner, kill it.
The one on the right will either be “an iksar prisoner” or “an enslaved iksar” with gold colored loincloth. This is Argest.

Give him the 3 keys and recieve the wire that looks like a Dragoon Dirk.

Directly across from this cell is another cell with 1 goblin in it, and a “pottery wheel”. Left click the “wheel” and put in the 6 scrolls and the “dagger” from Argest, and hit combine. You will now be holding the Stupendous Tome (Lore, No Drop).

Return to Arch Duke Xog and give him the Stupendous Tome and your Hero's Khukri to receive the Grand Lord Khukri.

Lord of Pain's Khukri
LORE ITEM MAGIC ITEM NO DROP
Damage: 12
Delay: 24
Ratio: 2 Excellent
Str: +5 Wis: +5 Int: +10 Magic Resist: +25
Effect: Enduring Breath (triggered / 3 Charges)
Weight: 4.0
Brael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2006, 02:01 AM   #2
Kroolhand
Established Member

Rep Power: 232 Kroolhand is an accomplished Shadow KnightKroolhand is an accomplished Shadow KnightKroolhand is an accomplished Shadow KnightKroolhand is an accomplished Shadow KnightKroolhand is an accomplished Shadow KnightKroolhand is an accomplished Shadow KnightKroolhand is an accomplished Shadow KnightKroolhand is an accomplished Shadow Knight

On test of the Lord, the part where you collect 6 scrolls: 1 in Kaesora, 2-4 in CoM, and 5 and 6 in Mistmoore.

Are the scroll mobs still in Mistmoore?

Thanks in advance.
Kroolhand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2006, 05:59 AM   #3
Drachir

Rep Power: 218 Drachir is an unknown Shadow KnightDrachir is an unknown Shadow Knight

As of two months ago (post Mistmoore tune-down), scrolls dropped in Mistmoore as per the quest guide.
Drachir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2006, 04:20 PM   #4
VyleMriswith

Is the spawn for the Tracker and Drachnid Spy still by the guide? Heard a rumor it was bugged since the OT/FV war

EDIT -- Did the Tracker part tonight, runs to the spot in guide, followed him and bam few minutes later drachnid spy. Now all I need is DS and those damn penkeepers and scroll spawns.

Last edited by VyleMriswith : 03-02-2006 at 07:23 AM.
VyleMriswith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2006, 04:41 PM   #5
BastardLunatic
Is a bald rat cunt

Rep Power: 1328 BastardLunatic is a golden godBastardLunatic is a golden godBastardLunatic is a golden godBastardLunatic is a golden godBastardLunatic is a golden godBastardLunatic is a golden godBastardLunatic is a golden godBastardLunatic is a golden godBastardLunatic is a golden godBastardLunatic is a golden godBastardLunatic is a golden god

if you can track down tucco, he may be able to tell you. He yelled about that bug for almost a year. There are posts on the sony forums from him about it.
Victory over Frodlin, Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:15 pm.

Violence has resolved more conflicts than anything else. The contrary opinion that violence doesn't solve anything is merely wishful thinking at its worst.
When Nero used Christians as human torches, that was the only time they brought any light into the world.
Mankind will never be free to progress and advance to its destined position as the pre-eminent intelligent species in the galaxy until the last stone from the last church is cast down onto the last priest.
BastardLunatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2006, 08:20 PM   #6
Kroolhand
Established Member

Rep Power: 232 Kroolhand is an accomplished Shadow KnightKroolhand is an accomplished Shadow KnightKroolhand is an accomplished Shadow KnightKroolhand is an accomplished Shadow KnightKroolhand is an accomplished Shadow KnightKroolhand is an accomplished Shadow KnightKroolhand is an accomplished Shadow KnightKroolhand is an accomplished Shadow Knight

The event in Firiona Vie? I first followed the advice of the guide above. I ran to the meeting spot on the east wall.........waited 30 minutes and though the iksar came along, the spider never did.

I went back and restarted the event. This time I invis'd and followed the iksar throughout the zone. When we arrived at the caves, the spider showed up right behind us. This was about a week ago.

Currently I'm stuck in Droga looking for the penmaster and penkeeper. I have been hunting in the jail, which is the camp described in the guide. But position 6 on the referenced map is nowhere near there. Many, many hours in camp, plus have a druid that I have logged there which I check on login. No luck. I'm hoping the pops are timed from server up or something, as all the downtime might explain why I haven't seen the pop. Otherwise, I'm doing something wrong.
Kroolhand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2006, 10:58 PM   #7
Lycaon
Knight of Scale

Rep Power: 219 Lycaon is a sinister Shadow KnightLycaon is a sinister Shadow KnightLycaon is a sinister Shadow Knight
Send a message via Yahoo to Lycaon

If i'm not mistaken I think those mobs are in an underground area in Frountier mountains (zone outside of droga, been awhile) now. Beleive they moved them there when they re-vamped Droga. the tunnels are in the SW part of the map i want to say.
Lycaon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2006, 11:25 AM   #8
Keudian

The guys they talk about being in Droga are in fact in Frontier Mountains
Keudian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2006, 06:00 PM   #9
Ikkee
Retired

Rep Power: 238 Ikkee is an accomplished Shadow KnightIkkee is an accomplished Shadow KnightIkkee is an accomplished Shadow KnightIkkee is an accomplished Shadow KnightIkkee is an accomplished Shadow KnightIkkee is an accomplished Shadow KnightIkkee is an accomplished Shadow KnightIkkee is an accomplished Shadow KnightIkkee is an accomplished Shadow KnightIkkee is an accomplished Shadow Knight

Quote:
Currently I'm stuck in Droga looking for the penmaster and penkeeper. I have been hunting in the jail
It took me 20 hours of non stop clearing of that for me to get my "stone key".
Old 03-05-2006, 10:37 PM   #10
Lycaon
Knight of Scale

Rep Power: 219 Lycaon is a sinister Shadow KnightLycaon is a sinister Shadow KnightLycaon is a sinister Shadow Knight
Send a message via Yahoo to Lycaon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ikkee
It took me 20 hours of non stop clearing of that for me to get my "stone key".
Me too. I went to the mines in FM to get a fabled idol and when I was looking around I saw penkeeper up, killed him, and he droped that key. Was some serious cursing done shortly there after. :D
Lycaon is offline   Reply With Quote