EvilGamer Forums  

Go Back   EvilGamer Forums > EverQuest > Hunting Grounds
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Hunting Grounds Post your questions about what, where, and how to kill here.

Old 04-17-2012, 01:41 AM   #31
Moederneuker
Golgi's personal terrorist

Rep Power: 221 Moederneuker is a BloodreaverMoederneuker is a BloodreaverMoederneuker is a BloodreaverMoederneuker is a BloodreaverMoederneuker is a BloodreaverMoederneuker is a BloodreaverMoederneuker is a BloodreaverMoederneuker is a BloodreaverMoederneuker is a BloodreaverMoederneuker is a BloodreaverMoederneuker is a Bloodreaver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Covi View Post
Fixed your post

I believe someone posted about farming experience when going 100% AAs

Found it ...

OH! It was me.

Being grouped and swarming a bunch of greens/light blues is no way in hell better than damage shield killing blues/whites/yellows/reds for a person being powerleveled at level 51-70 for AA exp. Fucking Einstein himself wouldn't be able to make it happen WITH a flux capacitor hooked up to his Alienware machine.
considering the fact i cant swarm in a group with a toon til 65 at this point..your statement here about 51-70 is mostly moot to start with. im referring to the point in time when they are high enough to actually get xp in a group with you and swarming them, and swarming LB's yes it is faster than oog with ds. i dont recommend greens but thats more bc its too hard to find a buncha greens without grays in teh way and laughably simple to find hundreds and hundreds of quickdying lb's. i have most certainly found that the xp over time is better grouping with them and swarming though, than doing the oog ds killing, bc the kills are at least 10x faster even if you're using a druid's 5-7k ds's on top when oog, swarming pulls are faster, etc. the individual xp per kill most certainly is faster if you ds kill mobs that are red to the gimp vs if you swarm mobs that are red to the gimp, but the speed just anihilates the margin there.

ppl always want to argue about this method or that method of pl'ing or what order and at what points to do aa's vs levels, but ive still yet to find soemone that can SHOW me and prove that they can do it any more efficiently with any other methods than i use. thus the jab at golgi and his slew of boxcrews full of 1k aa piles of shit he's worked for years on i could remake his entire 6box team in a week if im laz, 10 days if you include his pos sk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumdum View Post
I'd just make it in then at 164. I am only slightly smarter than Sam Deathwalker...
Somebody shoot me: First, I agree with Golgi, and then I rank somewhere between Sam Deathwalker and a guy that calls himself Dumdum.
Moederneuker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 03:17 AM   #32
Disposed

Rep Power: 187 Disposed is a golden godDisposed is a golden godDisposed is a golden godDisposed is a golden godDisposed is a golden godDisposed is a golden godDisposed is a golden godDisposed is a golden godDisposed is a golden godDisposed is a golden godDisposed is a golden god

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moederneuker View Post

ppl always want to argue about this method or that method of pl'ing or what order and at what points to do aa's vs levels, but ive still yet to find soemone that can SHOW me and prove that they can do it any more efficiently with any other methods than i use. thus the jab at golgi and his slew of boxcrews full of 1k aa piles of shit he's worked for years on i could remake his entire 6box team in a week if im laz, 10 days if you include his pos sk
Someone needs a hug.
Disposed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 12:05 PM   #33
Golgi
the sky has fallen 12,000 times and counting

Rep Power: 645 Golgi is a golden godGolgi is a golden godGolgi is a golden godGolgi is a golden godGolgi is a golden godGolgi is a golden godGolgi is a golden godGolgi is a golden godGolgi is a golden godGolgi is a golden godGolgi is a golden god

There is 1 player in Nagafen's Lair

Last edited by Golgi : 04-18-2012 at 10:55 PM.
Golgi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 02:07 AM   #34
Moederneuker
Golgi's personal terrorist

Rep Power: 221 Moederneuker is a BloodreaverMoederneuker is a BloodreaverMoederneuker is a BloodreaverMoederneuker is a BloodreaverMoederneuker is a BloodreaverMoederneuker is a BloodreaverMoederneuker is a BloodreaverMoederneuker is a BloodreaverMoederneuker is a BloodreaverMoederneuker is a BloodreaverMoederneuker is a Bloodreaver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golgi View Post
I've got to think when the person saying that I "suck ass at logic" has not one friend or ally on an entire server they've played on for years due to them being a disgusting argumentative cunt...it's a borderline compliment.

I'm gonna go out on a ledge and say that if you didn't move in with your guildleader, you wouldn't be in that guild anymore.

And finally, we come full circle to you having some sort of roid-rage induced freak out again because I don't max my characters AAs. I must be playing the game wrong because I'm having fun. You must be doing it right because you check on my characters all the time and keep up to date on their level/AAs; reporting back to yourself, who, for all of this bullshit whining you do, has alts sitting at level 92/93.

Hypocrite. Cunt. Loser.
LOL! just LOL. wow you really believe the stuff you're posting here? thats all ill say to thefirst part
second part ..um..yeah cause i'm a different person now than i was before? no. thus if i was gonna get kicked out of the guild, it wouldve been done long ago dear. just bc everyone hated you and hated you and i arguing, doesnt mean that said arguments continued after you left..oh wait, they coudlnt until/unless antoher waste of oxygen piece of shit sk camein taht thougth they knew everythign but still sucked ass..oh wait they did, and they dont get their panties in a wad like you did when yo uwere called out on your shit.

see, i havent been keeping tabs on your toon or your alts, i just know where they were a year ago so if they're still there..which is a 95% probability...then who cares? thing is, if you wanted to be what you are now, crapass casual this n that..fine. nothign wrong with it, it was your attitude that you knew everything anddid everything perfectly and all should bow down to you..whilst still being absolutely horrid at those things you claimed to be a god of, THAT's where ppl had issue with you. and you still apparnetly do have same said issue. if you didnt want to do this or that or be any good, DONT JOIN A RAID GUILD. too much sense for you? least you seem to have figured that out now, or maybe it's because no one else will take your shitty ass.

my alts are 91 92 93 bc i havent made an effort to xp them to 95, they do however all have more aa's than you do so im not all that worried about it. i played for 12days after voa launch, then sat there waiting for my computers to get through the us postal system for 2.5 months before i could do anything else even on 1 toon, i'm not worried about it. i know how to do it efficiently when i feel like doing it, my point in posting was about you NOT knowing how to and then purporting to somehow be a guru on the subject
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumdum View Post
I'd just make it in then at 164. I am only slightly smarter than Sam Deathwalker...
Somebody shoot me: First, I agree with Golgi, and then I rank somewhere between Sam Deathwalker and a guy that calls himself Dumdum.
Moederneuker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 11:36 AM   #35
Golgi

Rep Power: 645 Golgi is a golden godGolgi is a golden godGolgi is a golden godGolgi is a golden godGolgi is a golden godGolgi is a golden godGolgi is a golden godGolgi is a golden godGolgi is a golden godGolgi is a golden godGolgi is a golden god

Last edited by Golgi : 04-18-2012 at 10:55 PM.
Old 04-18-2012, 01:38 PM   #36
Ronak_Xegony
swagger of a cripple

Rep Power: 446 Ronak_Xegony is a golden godRonak_Xegony is a golden godRonak_Xegony is a golden godRonak_Xegony is a golden godRonak_Xegony is a golden godRonak_Xegony is a golden godRonak_Xegony is a golden godRonak_Xegony is a golden godRonak_Xegony is a golden godRonak_Xegony is a golden godRonak_Xegony is a golden god
Send a message via AIM to Ronak_Xegony

Edit: Double post.

Last edited by Ronak_Xegony : 04-18-2012 at 02:19 PM.
Ronak_Xegony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 01:40 PM   #37
Ronak_Xegony
swagger of a cripple

Rep Power: 446 Ronak_Xegony is a golden godRonak_Xegony is a golden godRonak_Xegony is a golden godRonak_Xegony is a golden godRonak_Xegony is a golden godRonak_Xegony is a golden godRonak_Xegony is a golden godRonak_Xegony is a golden godRonak_Xegony is a golden godRonak_Xegony is a golden godRonak_Xegony is a golden god
Send a message via AIM to Ronak_Xegony

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronak_Xegony View Post
Nope, I power level with a non weapon in mainhand. But, if you use a shield in offhand you will auto bash anything facing you during the pull because of knight's return strike. If the damage you bashed for is more damage than the person being power leveled did, then they do not get exp for that mob. So, it's not just about ALEX in mainhand, it's about tradeskill trophy or something similar in offhand, until you hit the corner and turn your back. Then you can re-equip shield.

Obviously, if you don't have the AA then this won't happen to you.
Ronak_Xegony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 01:42 PM   #38
Tolior

Rep Power: 215 Tolior is a BloodreaverTolior is a BloodreaverTolior is a BloodreaverTolior is a BloodreaverTolior is a BloodreaverTolior is a BloodreaverTolior is a BloodreaverTolior is a BloodreaverTolior is a BloodreaverTolior is a BloodreaverTolior is a Bloodreaver

If you've got a Mage you can drop this on a 61+ alt and they can really rake it in.

http://lucy.allakhazam.com/spell.htm...91&source=Live

Last edited by Tolior : 04-18-2012 at 01:45 PM.
Tolior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 01:44 PM   #39
Golgi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronak_Xegony View Post
Nope, I power level with a non weapon in mainhand. But, if you use a shield in offhand you will auto bash anything facing you during the pull because of knight's return strike.

Obviously, if you don't have the AA then this won't happen to you.
This is flat out not true. KRS only bashes off a RIPOSTE. You can't riposte with a non-weapon in main-hand.
Old 04-18-2012, 01:52 PM   #40
Umbraeques
Quando omni flunkus maratati

Rep Power: 523 Umbraeques is a golden godUmbraeques is a golden godUmbraeques is a golden godUmbraeques is a golden godUmbraeques is a golden godUmbraeques is a golden godUmbraeques is a golden godUmbraeques is a golden godUmbraeques is a golden godUmbraeques is a golden godUmbraeques is a golden god
Send a message via ICQ to Umbraeques Send a message via Yahoo to Umbraeques

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golgi View Post
KRS only bashes off a RIPOSTE. You can't riposte with a non-weapon in main-hand.
^ True dat.

We have plenty of youth. What we need is a fountain of smart.
Umbraeques is offline   Reply With Quote